Sad + suckage...

S

smileynev

...no this isn't a thread about fly's lovelife...:fly:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/02/28/bodies.found/index.html

The first part is just sad and tragic. Stupid fucking crackas.

But then, at the bottom of the article:

After his conviction, the FBI sent an advisory to police agencies nationwide, warning about possible violence from Hale sympathizers, after an openly racist Web site posted the home address and phone number of an FBI informant who testified against him during the trial.

Law enforcement officials said the Web site had incorrectly identified the informant, posting the name and address of another man with the same name who had nothing to do with the case.

How scared would you be to be the dude that they misidentified?

ChikkenNoodul said:
And the tug 'n cough, you HAVE to remember that part or they'll play along until they get you in the van
I usually tap my confederate belt buckle and spit some dip into my spitter - it's gotten me off the hook before, what county are ya'at?

ChikkenNoodul said:
Perlmutter county

I don't wear a belt around the house, but I could see how that would work

Usually once they step inside and see 'The Collection', I'm golden

The guns or the hooker skins? Or both?

ChikkenNoodul said:
Perlmutter county

I don't wear a belt around the house, but I could see how that would work

Usually once they step inside and see 'The Collection', I'm golden
Oh okay, yeah, I had a cousin that lived up in Perlmutter with his cousin and I did hear about the klan being a little more intense up there abouts - see I'm down here in Lynchburg county where you gotta side crow hop left three times, boot to the moon and then jazz hands before you klan shake and then tap your belt buckle. otherwise I think you have to shimmy threes time and then toe click your cowboy boot to your truck tire and then whistle dixie

elpmis said:
Oh okay, yeah, I had a cousin that lived up in Perlmutter with his cousin and I did hear about the klan being a little more intense up there abouts - see I'm down here in Lynchburg county where you gotta side crow hop left three times, boot to the moon and then jazz hands before you klan shake and then tap your belt buckle. otherwise I think you have to shimmy three time and then toe click your cowboy boot to your truck tire and then whistle dixie

Can any of that be done without pants on?

elpmis said:
Oh okay, yeah, I had a cousin that lived up in Perlmutter with his cousin and I did hear about the klan being a little more intense up there abouts - see I'm down here in Lynchburg county where you gotta side crow hop left three times, boot to the moon and then jazz hands before you klan shake and then tap your belt buckle. otherwise I think you have to shimmy three time and then toe click your cowboy boot to your truck tire and then whistle dixie
At least you ain't in Jackson

There ya gotta fellate a javelina at the door to prove you're a good Christian