Sad panda

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
I had an interview this morning with a national wine and liquor distributor to assume one of the regions in the Tampa Bay market. We talked for an hour and a half and it went great. At the end he asked me if I had any DUIs. I told him I had one in 2003. Unfortunately my conviction was not until 4/05, within their 5 year limit.

I just talked to him again and he said he's going to call and see what corporate says since my interview went well.

Has anyone had any experience with this?

That's only a 6 month "grace" period they can forgive. I think you might be ok.

*crosses fingers*

Is this across the board do you think? If so I hit that mark in a week and a half.

If they want you, they can wait that week and half before they move your application on, pushing you past the 5 year limit

Start drinking a gallon of water a day, and take a lot of gold seal root in powder form (preferably gel caps)

<cough> someone I know <cough> not me <cough> did this, along with drinking a small juice glass of pickle juice in the parking lot when <cough> someone had to test on only 3 days notice and passed.

However, if you need a job, you shouldn't be smoking. Why ruin the chance at getting a good job? Save it until after!

thank god they don't test up here, the unemployment rates would skyrocket in a hurry

Start drinking a gallon of water a day, and take a lot of gold seal root in powder form (preferably gel caps)

<cough> someone I know <cough> not me <cough> did this, along with drinking a small juice glass of pickle juice in the parking lot when <cough> someone had to test on only 3 days notice and passed.

However, if you need a job, you shouldn't be smoking. Why ruin the chance at getting a good job? Save it until after!

pickle juice? barf. you'd have to high for that, man.

I've beaten numerous tests by not being a druggie asshole. Just a regular asshole, which as it happens they don't really test for, per se.