SA forum question

Can't you just go to "forgot user/password" and type in your email? I mean, your email address would still be the same, right?

Sarcasmo said:
Can't you just go to "forgot user/password" and type in your email? I mean, your email address would still be the same, right?
I can't LOGIN.

I was name raped to g along with a multiude of others so it's impossible for me to log back in and I can't contact any of the admins to change it back.

Onnotangu said:
I can't LOGIN.

I was name raped to g along with a multiude of others so it's impossible for me to log back in and I can't contact any of the admins to change it back.

I understand that. Type in anything in the username and password fields and it will show you this:

"You have entered an invalid username or password. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

You have used 1 out of 5 login attempts. After all 5 have been used, you will be unable to login for 15 minutes."

Click on "here" and type in your email address and it will email your username and reset your password. Problem solved.

edit: I mean, theoretically that should work, right?

Sarcasmo said:
I understand that. Type in anything in the username and password fields and it will show you this:

"You have entered an invalid username or password. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

You have used 1 out of 5 login attempts. After all 5 have been used, you will be unable to login for 15 minutes."

Click on "here" and type in your email address and it will email your username and reset your password. Problem solved.

edit: I mean, theoretically that should work, right?

i dont have access to the email address i used to register...the first time.