S2000 R.I.P.

I thought this too, wtf Shawn... you asshat.

Yeah, I guess you guys are right. The outward conveyance looks like my priorities are askew. I posted this when we got home after a midnight to 8am stint at the hospital and both of us were sitting here in shock talking about how weird it was that the car was simply gone.

Perhaps I should have entitled this thread: "Atheists: God Doesn't Really Hate Us"

fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!!!!! I can't believe this happened!!!

glad to hear amy is okay

Last edited:
I think the guy is still in Jail. This will be DUI #4. He was charged with the accident but his shitty-ass insurance company (Affirmative Insurance - now that sounds comforting) has not accepted liability yet. When and if they do his limits are 10K. That MIGHT cover the Hospital, Dr's visits and a rental car. Forget about them paying off my car - my insurance carrier will have to and I'm sure my rates will go up. I see an attorney Monday or Tuesday. I'll keep you guys posted.

Thanks again!

I think the guy is still in Jail. This will be DUI #4. He was charged with the accident but his shitty-ass insurance company (Affirmative Insurance - now that sounds comforting) has not accepted liability yet. When and if they do his limits are 10K. That MIGHT cover the Hospital, Dr's visits and a rental car. Forget about them paying off my car - my insurance carrier will have to and I'm sure my rates will go up. I see an attorney Monday or Tuesday. I'll keep you guys posted.

Thanks again!

Comprehensive and under-insured usually don't affect your premiums

Thanks again!

OMFG