S2000 R.I.P.

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
Amy and I just got in from the ER. I took her there at midnight so we spent about 8 hours at Countryside Mease. She was out doing some Xmas shopping at International Mall. On her way home she T boned some drunk guy who blew through a red light; she was doing 30-40mph approaching the green. This douchebag has 3 DUIs under his belt already and currently has a suspended license. He was shitfaced tonight as well.

After the wreck she was trapped inside - no electric, so no windows or door locks. Another guy and his wife stopped. He pried the driver's side door open and then stopped the drunk from fleeing the scene.

It happened at Henderson and Azeele in Tampa so it took me 35 mins or so to get to her from Palm Harbor. She's in a lot of pain, but at least she's alive. She got X rays and a CT scan which turned up positive results, but we won't know for sure how her neck and back will respond.

The car is fucking destroyed. Both bags deployed. The whole front end is smashed to shit. With that being said, I got my Xmas present early. It's amazing how much you realize when placed in a situation such as this. We are truly blessed this year.

Wow. I am really happy to hear that things are not worse. I hope that the pain and the injuries turn out to be really minimal.

Lots of good thoughts going towards Amy and you.

HOLY CARP. Amy I am sooo glad you are okay! Wrecks at that magnitude are incredibly scary... I still tense up at intersections and think about the T-bone I had.

I hope the drunk guy gets whats coming to him... what a jerk off for putting Bubbie in so much danger. Where is he? Give me his gosh darn address.

<3.

DUI judgements should carry possibility of the death penalty, and have a high-chance of multiple-life setences with no parole.

<3.

DUI judgements should carry possibility of the death penalty, and have a high-chance of multiple-life setences with no parole.

I agree, the drunk guy behind the wheel is just as dangerous as a person attempting murder.

OMG...

Zac just called me and told me, so glad she is ok man.

We were just talking about this Saturday, call me when you can and let me know if I can do anything at all

Thanks everyone. They removed the drunk dude immediately so he wasn't there when I got there.

As far as the next car goes, we're a little fizzucked. Chase, our mortgage company, applied last month's payment to someone else's account so we temporarily have a blight on our credit until the lawyers can get it straightened out. Now we have to try and get a new car with a letter that says the fuck up is not true.

We'll probably turn the truck in early and get both vehicles again for the discount. Since there are potential babies in our midst we have to get something viable for that situation. She mentioned going for an IS and whatever the lower Lexus truck is. I don't know. It's a little early to speculate. I'm gunning for an International Scout and a Pacer in the interest of wallet safety.

Thanks everyone. They removed the drunk dude immediately so he wasn't there when I got there.

As far as the next car goes, we're a little fizzucked. Chase, our mortgage company, applied last month's payment to someone else's account so we temporarily have a blight on our credit until the lawyers can get it straightened out. Now we have to try and get a new car with a letter that says the fuck up is not true.

We'll probably turn the truck in early and get both vehicles again for the discount. Since there are potential babies in our midst we have to get something viable for that situation. She mentioned going for an IS and whatever the lower Lexus truck is. I don't know. It's a little early to speculate. I'm gunning for an International Scout and a Pacer in the interest of wallet safety.

scout's are badass...I'd happily drive one

Are you sure its even on your/her credit yet???