Russian army psych test

Hey snukumz, i had a dream that you and I fucked Jesus last night. He was fucking your ass, while I fucked his. I TOTES BLEW MY LOAD ON HIS BACK!

Jesus Sandwich, for when you just need a threesome, and no one else answers your ad in the paper.

When you saw only one cum stain on the sheets, it was then that Jesus was cumming inside you.

funny story, there were one of these where you looked at the circle, entered the # in the circle, then went on. on that fifth circle, there was nohting, so people would concentrate and stare really hard trying to figure out what it was, then a scary picture and scream would flash. you know how those things work. anyways...

me and roommate #2 where having roomie #3 take the test. roomie #2 was standing in the door cause he didnt want to see said picture again. i was standing behind him watching. he was on the second circle trying numbers that didnt work, and i was like "wtf". roomie #3 was in the door laughing like "KEEP ENTERING NUMBERS, YOU'LL SEE IT EVENTUALLY". turns out my roomie REALLY WAS colorblind. he never made it to the scary picture becuase he couldnt figure the numbers out.

i couldn't stop laughing at the fact that he was really colorblind and the whole joke was screwed, and the fact that roomie #2 standing in the door couldnt stop laughing becuase he thought he was on the 5 circle with nothing in it trying to guess the number and about to get the shit scared out of him.

funny story, there were one of these where you looked at the circle, entered the # in the circle, then went on. on that fifth circle, there was nohting, so people would concentrate and stare really hard trying to figure out what it was, then a scary picture and scream would flash. you know how those things work. anyways...

me and roommate #2 where having roomie #3 take the test. roomie #2 was standing in the door cause he didnt want to see said picture again. i was standing behind him watching. he was on the second circle trying numbers that didnt work, and i was like "wtf". roomie #3 was in the door laughing like "KEEP ENTERING NUMBERS, YOU'LL SEE IT EVENTUALLY". turns out my roomie REALLY WAS colorblind. he never made it to the scary picture becuase he couldnt figure the numbers out.

i couldn't stop laughing at the fact that he was really colorblind and the whole joke was screwed, and the fact that roomie #2 standing in the door couldnt stop laughing becuase he thought he was on the 5 circle with nothing in it trying to guess the number and about to get the shit scared out of him.

Where the hell have you been?