Hawt running after teh wimminz

Pathetic. Pick your ass up and go talk to another chick (dude?). You blew it, just move on and get over it. No sense wasting your summer vacation pining over what could've been. There's always Junior year.

Actually I'm a sophomore right now.

I'll doing community service at the VA (Veteran's Hospital) and hopefully run into some nice girl there.

How long does it usually take to get over a crush?

Actually I'm a sophomore right now.

I'll doing community service at the VA (Veteran's Hospital) and hopefully run into some nice girl there.

How long does it usually take to get over a crush?
You're gonna rule that high school your junior year. I can see it already.

Yeah, candy stripers are easy pickings. Biggest thing is to not fall all over them, be aloof and see where it takes you.

Dunno, never had a "crush" as you call it, never really had my heart set on one person. I didn't date at all in HS, just hung with friends and listened to the chicks talk. In college it was easy picking once I decided to actually chase some tail. I've always played it by ear, they usually come to me. My wife was engaged when I met her...

Crush? Are you a 12 year old girl? Your problem is that you have no confidence, no pride, no drive, and no fight. Where's your sense of perseverance? You have virtually none of the qualities that women really want in a man. You'd make a great catch for some dude though.

Give the girls some attitude. Don't be meek or weak. Be fun but not too fun, sarcastic but not an asshole, and witty without being annoying. Show indifference. Women don't want to be suffocated or fawned over. The first thing I did when I met my girlfriend is make fun of her in a lighthearted way. We spent the next 8 hours drinking, laughing, and making out. It showed c*ckiness, confidence, and a sense of humor all at once. Women traditionally love those qualities in a guy (don't overdo it).

Sarcasmo does have a hot girlfriend and is soon to be a kept man so you may want to give that a try.

Things have been going really good with the new girl I've been seeing. It is so weird to date someone that has similar interest after being married so long.

Still doing paperwork for it but we haven't lived together since Thanksgiving and both starting to see other people. She's angry that I've met someone nice while apparently the guy she likes is either gay or not into her. lol

Is it too late to build one of these and have them all playing "Dont you forget about me"?
Be sure and start them all at the same time, or itll sound weird.

mox6k.jpg