Hawt running after teh wimminz

Updated on first page.

Give your thoughts. Sorry for any gramm mistakes.
You are such a complete pussy. Women want the caveman experience. Just walk up to her and tell her she is going out with you this weekend and that is final.

Then pull her hair or something to complete the effect.

Quit being such a woman.

Say "Hey, let's go grab a drink tonight." Take her to a bar, and when you can't get in hold your arms straight down at your sides, lower your head and run away clumsily. She'll feel bad for you and chase after you to give you a blowjob.

Quit being such a woman.

Say "Hey, let's go grab a drink tonight." Take her to a bar, and when you can't get in hold your arms straight down at your sides, lower your head and run away clumsily. She'll feel bad for you and chase after you to give you a blowjob.

God I hope that works at least once for someone.

It was almost painful to read this thread. So full of fail. How do you manage to make it through an entire day without killing yourself?

Grow some balls. When you want something you go get it, you don't try to win over it's friends first. The friends will like you if the chick (or maybe try dudes if you keep striking out) likes you - or they won't. Who cares? Not you, you're not dating them. Be polite to them but don't say any more than you have to, never give personal information.

As far as the chick (dude?) goes, be confident, honest, and upfront with your expectations. Remember stuff she (he?) says and make her (him?) laugh, maybe she'll (he'll?) touch your penis (mangina?).

I don't even get this whole "friend zone" thing. Wouldn't you want to be friends with the person you are dating? Isn't that half the point? IBWIP work so well because I like hanging out with him more than anyone else. He's my best friend. If it were all just about the sexy times we would have failed long ago. Date your friends. These are the people it is likely to last with. Anyway, if a girl tells you she just wants to be friends chances are she doesn't even care about that so much. It probably just means she doesn't find you attractive enough to have sex with. Either that or she really is just super dump and then you should have sex with her. Don't stick your dick in crazy or dumb.

I don't even get this whole "friend zone" thing. Wouldn't you want to be friends with the person you are dating? Isn't that half the point? IBWIP work so well because I like hanging out with him more than anyone else. He's my best friend. If it were all just about the sexy times we would have failed long ago. Date your friends. These are the people it is likely to last with. Anyway, if a girl tells you she just wants to be friends chances are she doesn't even care about that so much. It probably just means she doesn't find you attractive enough to have sex with. Either that or she really is just super dump and then you should have sex with her. Don't stick your dick in crazy or dumb.
Friendzone is what happens when you don't make a move on your romantic interest. You basically do it to yourself by not making your intentions clear. So the chick or dude doesn't know what you want so they put you into the friend category. There's almost never escaping.

Meanwhile, she's just posted on another forum

' Omigod, I made an effort to look really hot today so Adam notices me, but that creepy guy who's mom gets abouta lot keeps staring at me.'

Did you make a move? No? Enjoy the view from afar as she fucks other guys.

angry-face.jpg

Friendzone is what happens when you don't make a move on your romantic interest. You basically do it to yourself by not making your intentions clear. So the chick or dude doesn't know what you want so they put you into the friend category. There's almost never escaping.

I know what it is supposed to mean, but I'm trying to figure out why you wouldn't be friends first and then date. Why not date your friends?

I know what it is supposed to mean, but I'm trying to figure out why you wouldn't be friends first and then date. Why not date your friends?

:lol: Well... while you're busy being her friend she runs off and marries someone else....

*cough*