Ruby on Rails

I was pretty impressed by the small coding demo and the minimal documentation that I've read. I really don't have anything in mind to put the rubber to the road, but will probably test it when I have something I need done. Just wanted to see if it was really worth spending some time on. It seems that it is.

I assume this statement isn't based on actually using it though, correct?

Right, that statement is based on the fact that most corporate clients don't want their software designed in "new" or "upcoming" technologies...the unknown makes them nervous. Tell them that it's Java or M$ and they can go home at night thinking that they know what you were talking about.

Right, that statement is based on the fact that most corporate clients don't want their software designed in "new" or "upcoming" technologies...the unknown makes them nervous. Tell them that it's Java or M$ and they can go home at night thinking that they know what you were talking about.

That actually hints at the strongest buying concern in corporate America. Management wanting to think they know what workers are doing at a technical level.

No, I'm not bitter. :)