Ontopic Ru Paul

I'm partial to him for numerous reasons. But I prefer him over the others by a huge margin.

I just find it fascinating how his rise in popularity has started to highlight the corrupt mess that is American elections. I have to wonder how obvious it has to become before a real effort is made to change it?

I hate Ron Paul but I don't want voting corruption to change the results of an election. I just hope people eventually realize that this guy is just as dirty as every other politician out there. I don't think he's the stand up guy that he's made out to be by the internet set. That being said, I wish I knew what to do about corruption in elections and also campaign finance. Fixing these two things will fix a lot of other problems imo.

It can't be changed. Money controls the advertising and the ballot. Without the big business support he'll be swept under the rug again.

I agree that he is the best Republican candidate. The bar is quite low.

I hate Ron Paul but I don't want voting corruption to change the results of an election. I just hope people eventually realize that this guy is just as dirty as every other politician out there. I don't think he's the stand up guy that he's made out to be by the internet set. That being said, I wish I knew what to do about corruption in elections and also campaign finance. Fixing these two things will fix a lot of other problems imo.

Ron Paul is my favorite kind of bigot. How dare you, miss.

They all suck, but he's better than the rest.

They all suck, but he's better than the rest.

I like his ideas at a 50,000 foot level. Do I think he can actually employ them and make it work? Probably not. Still, his ideas on how to fix the country are the best out of any in the GOP.

I'm honestly sick at the thought that people are serious about putting Newt in office. Serious case of memory loss amongst American's there.

There's a first time for everything.

won't be this time. he's a slam dunk vs. the idiots he's facing.

*reddit thread the other day: I hate giving obama a second term less than I hate giving the other idiots a first term.

*paraphrased