Ontopic Ru Paul

So, from what I am reading today. Iowa was a three-way draw between Romney, Santorum, and Paul. All three got the same amount of delegates.

Obama will win because there isn't really a stand out from the crowd figure out there so far in this election. Just another round of crazy/scary or bland politicians, You'd need a bland politician with a celebrity vp to unseat him. Put Morgan Freeman or Tom Hanks as VP and you'd have a chance.

Last edited:
35mxys.jpg

So, from what I am reading today. Iowa was a three-way draw between Romney, Santorum, and Paul. All three got the same amount of delegates.
Iowa is seriously just a media thing. They all get wet about it because it gives them something to do. Meanwhile Iowa is about as relevant as Siberia.

I don’t want to make black people’s lives better by giving them somebody else’s money. I want to give them the opportunity to go out and earn the money and provide for themselves and their families.” - Santorum

“If the Supreme Court says that you have the right to consensual [gay] sex within your home, then you have the right to bigamy, you have the right to polygamy, you have the right to incest, you have the right to adultery.
You have the right to anything… It all comes from, I would argue, this right to privacy that doesn’t exist in my opinion in the United States Constitution…" - Santorum

This guy is worse than Bachmann and Palin. This guy is Anti-American.

Yea, thats pretty bat shit insane.

I still agree with getting rid of civil rights because it basically says blacks are to dumb to get promoted on their own merits which is extremely racist. See, I can spin that retarded shit too.