Ontopic Ru Paul

won't be this time. he's a slam dunk vs. the idiots he's facing.

*reddit thread the other day: I hate giving obama a second term less than I hate giving the other idiots a first term.

*paraphrased

I wouldn't go that far. Remember it will all be based voter turnout and winning the states. There is no clear get behind someone for change candidate that will getting everyone out to the polls. Looking at the numbers of non-voters a larger portion of them are usually minority Dems. You can always count of the republications to vote in mass. I wouldn't be surprised to see the race alot closer than people think. Granted I still think Obama will win but it won't be as one sided as alot of people think.

I was going to say pretty much what floptical did.

People who are turned off by politics don't vote, and Obama's "base" was people who were expecting the second coming of Christ and they got same old same old.

I wouldn't go that far. Remember it will all be based voter turnout and winning the states. There is no clear get behind someone for change candidate that will getting everyone out to the polls. Looking at the numbers of non-voters a larger portion of them are usually minority Dems. You can always count of the republications to vote in mass. I wouldn't be surprised to see the race alot closer than people think. Granted I still think Obama will win but it won't be as one sided as alot of people think.

If the republicans could only vote in massachusetts, we'd all be better off.

Ron Paul is a fuckjob! He wants to eliminate the most bloated, frivolous, unaccounted for spending this side of the Milky Way! He wants to revise the tax code! These are signs of mental illness! Vote for me, Big Business and my bff the military-industrial complex!

Ron Paul is a fuckjob! He wants to eliminate the most bloated, frivolous, unaccounted for spending this side of the Milky Way! He wants to revise the tax code! These are signs of mental illness! Vote for me, Big Business and my bff the military-industrial complex!

+1

Going back to your roots these days I see.

+2

well, he was leading @ 9:30

and wtf. Rick Santorum? Really?

Is this what you want the country to think of you, GOP?

They don't give a fuck what the people think of them, as long as they have the right puppet in the white house.

Wait I thought he wanted to send the troops home?

Is just another example of how Iowa and NH don't really mean anything anymore. Those locations don't even come close to representing a majority of the country.