Sounds of closet case.

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
bwhahahahaha that's great!

Sounds of closet case.

Artie Lange made a good point one time (which is weird). No one ever says that a racist really wants to be black, so why do we say it about people who hate gays?

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Artie Lange made a good point one time (which is weird). No one ever says that a racist really wants to be black, so why do we say it about people who hate gays?

Because it has been proven more times than not that the more violent homophobic people are aggressive in their homophobia for fear their desires are of a homosexual nature and are overcompensating with homophobic attacks (verbal or physical) to hide from themselves.

http://www.sodahead.com/united-stat...omosexuals-what-do-you-think/question-140910/

Last edited:

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston

I've always wanted to be black.

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
Because it has been proven more times than not that the more violent homophobic people are aggressive in their homophobia for fear their desires are of a homosexual nature and are overcompensating with homophobic attacks (verbal or physical) to hide from themselves.

http://www.sodahead.com/united-stat...omosexuals-what-do-you-think/question-140910/

And if I cared, I could find a study to rebuff that. However, that's a broad AND RETARDED generalization. Its tough to grasp, but some people just don't like gay people. And that's it. Nothing more. It's fun to say, but I have a hard time believing that the majority of people who hate gays wanna suck cock.

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
And if I cared, I could find a study to rebuff that. However, that's a broad AND RETARDED generalization. Its tough to grasp, but some people just don't like gay people. And that's it. Nothing more. It's fun to say, but I have a hard time believing that the majority of people who hate gays wanna suck cock.

Qualify that with 'Unless they are republican politicians or party administrators', and I'd say I don't have a difficult time believing it at all.