WTF Roving bands of degenerate homosexuals

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥565.09
Marklar
M565
Artie Lange made a good point one time (which is weird). No one ever says that a racist really wants to be black, so why do we say it about people who hate gays?
Because it has been proven more times than not that the more violent homophobic people are aggressive in their homophobia for fear their desires are of a homosexual nature and are overcompensating with homophobic attacks (verbal or physical) to hide from themselves.

http://www.sodahead.com/united-stat...omosexuals-what-do-you-think/question-140910/

Last edited:

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272.20
Marklar
M272

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥46,624.23
Marklar
M46,624
Steam
mattressfish
Because it has been proven more times than not that the more violent homophobic people are aggressive in their homophobia for fear their desires are of a homosexual nature and are overcompensating with homophobic attacks (verbal or physical) to hide from themselves.

http://www.sodahead.com/united-stat...omosexuals-what-do-you-think/question-140910/
And if I cared, I could find a study to rebuff that. However, that's a broad AND RETARDED generalization. Its tough to grasp, but some people just don't like gay people. And that's it. Nothing more. It's fun to say, but I have a hard time believing that the majority of people who hate gays wanna suck cock.

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Marklar
₥36,129.62
Marklar
M36,130
And if I cared, I could find a study to rebuff that. However, that's a broad AND RETARDED generalization. Its tough to grasp, but some people just don't like gay people. And that's it. Nothing more. It's fun to say, but I have a hard time believing that the majority of people who hate gays wanna suck cock.
Qualify that with 'Unless they are republican politicians or party administrators', and I'd say I don't have a difficult time believing it at all.