Halp Root anal

Sometimes they suck, sometimes they don't. Depends on the state of the root and the depth of the infection. If it's bad they'll put you on antibiotics for a few days and send you home to reduce the swelling and lessen the pain. If it's not too bad they'll get to work. They have some nifty tricks these days, like packing the site of the infection with a special paste that kills the nerve. Then they go back in a couple days later and extract the bits of dead nerve before going deeper for the rest.

I've only had one very minor one. The worst part for me was the smell of burning when they drilled. I had flashes of mind-numbing pain when he dug part of the root out, but the pain stopped the instant he did so it was intermittent and nothing I couldn't handle.

I've had three and none of them were terrible. I think I was a little sore after the Novocaine wore off for about a day. Getting my wisdom teeth out (they were impacted) was waaaaaaaaay worse, especially since they did nerve damage while they were at it. Nerve damage sucks a lot more than killing a nerve completely. Since they numb you up pretty good though and then they kill the nerve, a root canal is not a big deal imo. The worse part for me was having to keep my mouth open for that long. It took forever!

I've had like 10, my teeth are shit. I've had 3 on one tooth because the root canal failed, apparently that can happen.

Actually had one on Monday.

Sometimes they don't hurt at all and sometimes they do. If you have a good dentist you won't feel anything during the procedure.

Root canal is nothing, it's like getting a big cavity filled... it just takes a long time.

Dental implant is a big deal... that sucked.

I've had like 10, my teeth are shit. I've had 3 on one tooth because the root canal failed, apparently that can happen.

Actually had one on Monday.

Sometimes they don't hurt at all and sometimes they do. If you have a good dentist you won't feel anything during the procedure.

Is there anything right about you?

I think Dharma is cool. I'm still waiting for her to realize her new man is illiterate and has been faking it so I can appear out of no where and sweep her off her feet. Now I know I can do it with applebees and malt liquor instead of fancy restaurants and champagne. Aww yeah!

I had one... not bad.

The dentist I had at the time drilled too deep on a cavity which caused me to need a root canal. :(

I think Dharma is cool. I'm still waiting for her to realize her new man is illiterate and has been faking it so I can appear out of no where and sweep her off her feet. Now I know I can do it with applebees and malt liquor instead of fancy restaurants and champagne. Aww yeah!

Oh you!