Roommates Suck.

H

Harper

Living with someone who's personality differs from yours greatly sucks balls. I just had to make an appointment for a "talk" on saturday morning. I feel like I am in high school because I know its about pety drama about her not cleaning her share of the apt.

Have you ever lived with someone who is bonkers? or 12? or a tranny?

fly said:
All the roommates I've ever had were great. I'm pretty easy to get along with tho...
I thought so too. I've never had a problem until I thought it would be great idea to get a place with a friend.

i lived with a total femme nazi bitch my freshman year in college, she was absolutely a pain to deal with. she played ani difranco and tal bachman nonstop, wouldn't let my male friends hang out in our room, and other icky stuff.

Nemo said:
We really do need pics of this famous tranny.
she'd kill me. i would, i so would. i can draw a pic tomorrow. if you called me, I'd let you talk to her.

all of my roomates have really sucked. except for this one girl, but i think that was because she was never there. i say kill yours. its the only way.

I used to have a roommate that would eat parts of food, take bites out of apples, whatever, and put whatever it was back in the fridge........ you know, save it for later. Not to mention he was just a filthy pig on top of that little habit. :( It was the worst 8 months of my life.

BigDov said:
I used to have a roommate that would eat parts of food, take bites out of apples, whatever, and put whatever it was back in the fridge........ you know, save it for later. Not to mention he was just a filthy pig on top of that little habit. :( It was the worst 8 months of my life.

I'm gonna have to live with a guy like that, cos I'm a complete slob and people who can't live like that just aren't for me. :fly: