Roommates Suck.

Nemo said:
I think I'd get on with a roomate if he a) Loved my crappy music loud 24/7, b) Was drugged off his face 100% of the time and C) Liked sex without any emotion ties.

I'll Give ya A and C easy but B will you settle for drunk???

Nemo said:
Drunk works, so long as you can remember what you did and are amusing.

Well I can remember as long as I dont drink too much and does
psyco=amusing :confused:

:D

I lived by myself for my first moving-out venture.. Was going fine for a while until I changed jobs, found out the new job sucked worse than the old one ever did (as much as I hated the first one), quit, no income, had to move back home.. Which is where I'm at now :(

I miss living on my own.. Scared that I'll need to get a roommate next time..

I had one psycho roomate. Tried to get me arrested for battery, but I never touched her. I wanted to but she wouldn't hit me first.

Then I lived with 2 guys. Bad Idea. TheM: "Why don't you ever make cookies or something" Me: "Shut the fuck up!" Me: "Why don't you ever clean ANYTHING?" Them: "Shut the fuck up"

JJ Lady said:
I had one psycho roomate. Tried to get me arrested for battery, but I never touched her. I wanted to but she wouldn't hit me first.

Then I lived with 2 guys. Bad Idea. TheM: "Why don't you ever make cookies or something" Me: "Shut the fuck up!" Me: "Why don't you ever clean ANYTHING?" Them: "Shut the fuck up"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Them: Stumbling in at 4am with a stipper from the Pink Pony.
You: Dragging them back unconcious from the next door neighbors.

i've had varied successes with roomating...

i'm a reliable bill payer.. my roomates weren't always though... and living with a psycho girlfriend didn't work, because apparently i'm a lazy b*tch :rolleyes:

living by yourself = win

My exgirlfriend was the roommate from hell so I kicked her out.