Thread Rollout's Homo Coming Out Thread

423727983_dac49569c5.jpg

UPDATE 6:

Okay useless noobs, I'm feeling kinda cocky. Talked to 3 girls today without crapping in their purses or spilling my spaghetti. So I'm willing to make a bet:

If I can score a date for homecoming between now and the 17th, everyone who chooses to participate in this wager has to gift me 25% of their current marklar.

If I don't, you all can decide the punishment.

So what will it be?

Will post proof and pics after HC.

UPDATE 6:

Okay useless noobs, I'm feeling kinda cocky. Talked to 3 girls today without crapping in their purses or spilling my spaghetti. So I'm willing to make a bet:

If I can score a date for homecoming between now and the 17th, everyone who chooses to participate in this wager has to gift me 25% of their current marklar.

If I don't, you all can decide the punishment.

So what will it be?

Will post proof and pics after HC.
I'll give you 50% of mine (I think I'm one of the top 5 in marklar count). and your punishment should be to take a pic with each girl who declined to go with you to homecoming and post them here.

Shake?

I'll give you 50% of mine (I think I'm one of the top 5 in marklar count). and your punishment should be to take a pic with each girl who declined to go with you to homecoming and post them here.

Shake?

Omg.

This is good, but I only think 2 of the 3 girls would be cool with me taking pics with them.