Thread Rollout's Homo Coming Out Thread

Re: Rollout's Homecoming Thread

What ever you do....Don't have a Ghetto outfit.

Rollout now has a mission

S9ViD.jpg

Don't you have any friends? Get your friends to ask her friends to go and make it a whole group thing.

This was my original plan. Unfortunately, 2 friends within the group now dislike each other.

I'd hate to invite one and leave out the other. A

Any quick way to mend this between now and 17th?

Alright, my school's Homecoming dance is coming up and I'm thinking of asking the same girl from this thread out.

Since then, I think our friendship has grown.

If I were to do the math, I'd say I have a 60% chance of her saying yes.

the other 40% is due to the fact that her friends don't have dates and that she wouldn't want to leave them in the dust.

How can I raise those chances?

If I were to propose, should I do it as a friendly casual thing or something sporadic and crazy?

Will post more info as more details come up.

I think you should go for it and ask her. what do you have to lose?
you like her and thats clear, so go for it.

however i do think you should come across as friendly/casual otherwise she might feel pressured.
then see how the night plays out.

easy, casual is safe.

good luck, keep mama kiki posted

She won't say yes. She's already refused your once before.

Also you could go to her house late at night, set up candles in the shape of her name on her lawn and light them then ring her doorbell. Chix love that.

Actually, I heard they like it better nowadays when you burn love hearts with the names inside onto their front lawns. :fly:

Alright, my school's Homecoming dance is coming up and I'm thinking of asking the same girl from this thread out.

Since then, I think our friendship has grown.

If I were to do the math, I'd say I have a 60% chance of her saying yes.

the other 40% is due to the fact that her friends don't have dates and that she wouldn't want to leave them in the dust.

How can I raise those chances?

If I were to propose, should I do it as a friendly casual thing or something sporadic and crazy?

Will post more info as more details come up.

Yah, it's just a homecoming. Be casual as can be about it. Ask if she wants to go, plain and simple. The more crazy shy you are about it, the more you are giving her a chance to play with you by saying "I don't know", or something. Don't act like she's the only person that you find remotely interesting, either. Be cool, yo.

Yah, it's just a homecoming. Be casual as can be about it. Ask if she wants to go, plain and simple. The more crazy shy you are about it, the more you are giving her a chance to play with you by saying "I don't know", or something. Don't act like she's the only person that you find remotely interesting, either. Be cool, yo.

yeah, actually, hang around a few other chicks that have always been on your fringe. Not like 'you are my new boo' hangout, but be seen with them. It puts the fear of loss into chicks who weren't even worried about losing a guy before.

She won't say yes. She's already refused your once before.

Also you could go to her house late at night, set up candles in the shape of her name on her lawn and light them then ring her doorbell. Chix love that.

no no no, you got it all wrong. You bring a ladder, and knock on her second story bedroom window. After leering at her while she changes for a while.