Roller Coasters

April23 said:
Really? I stood in line trying to get myself worked up, got on it and it was nothing.

Wanna go skydiving with me?

I thought I was gonna puke because I was soooooooo hungover. I had myself completely convinced that we HAD to sit in the back row cause I was gonna let it fly on that first drop. Of course I was fine, just a little dizzy after. My friends were laughing because someone heard me say mmmmmm.....I smell BBQ half way through the ride and knew I was going to be fine.

Um, skydiving?? Are you out of your freaking mind? Roller coasters have me connected to steel, skydiving....the thought of freefall scares me. :eek:

April23 said:
I have yet to be on a rollercoaster that scares me. :(
I'm the same way. I love rollercoasters. I always had to go on them alone because none of my parents were daring enough, so it was great last year when I went to FL with a bunch of friends, we did em all :D

The only thing i have a hard time with, are free falling ones. IE the ones that bring you up a kazillion feet and then drop you down a pole. My stomach goes to my feet and I can't handle it.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
The only thing i have a hard time with, are free falling ones. IE the ones that bring you up a kazillion feet and then drop you down a pole. My stomach goes to my feet and I can't handle it.

I've never been on one of those. Never even been to a park that has one.

I just remembered a silly fact......I have no problem with roler coasters, but I cannot ride the pirate ships, the ones that swing back and forth like pendulum and then eventually go 360.....my stomach can't take those.

Bubbles said:
I love ya, but yeah.......I'm a pink, pulsating, moist, damp, humid, soggy, clammy, wet vagina. :fly:

yep. the line was wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy back there. you crossed it eons ago. :barf:

I hate wooden rollercoasters. They are too rough and everytime I go I one I end up sitting with someone twice my size and the lap bar won't go down far enought to keep me in. I end up hanging on for dear life.

And I'd go sky diving with you April if you'd pay for...:D