Thread Roll call: Start of another working week

Wednesday: Not too bad. Went to that gig last night which DJB. The band (Legendary Shack Shakers) had the best front man I've ever seen in my life, he was a fucking nutter. :cool:

Got up really early to go get a newspaper etc. for the boyfriend who is currently laid up in bed with a bad knee (following squat olympics) then came here. Looking forward to my day off tomorrow. Going to be mainly cleaning, moving more things into my new room and taking bags down to the launderette because I'm running out of pants. :mad:

f*cking christ, people! What is all y'all's problem? Why has no one yet asked what the sh*tting sh*t a "squat olympics" is? The only thing I can think of that would qualify as "squat olympics" is the inevitable result of a thirty-six hour drinking marathon.

She talks all the time about being a squatter (living in a home that isn't yours) We just put two and two together and got 6.

Fucking christ, people! What is all y'all's problem? Why has no one yet asked what the shitting shit a "squat olympics" is? The only thing I can think of that would qualify as "squat olympics" is the inevitable result of a thirty-six hour drinking marathon.

I figured it was either at her house, on the toliet, or in the gym.

pedestal-squat.jpg

Monday was good, Tuesday was long (11 hours in the car with 5 children 6 and under), but not too bad. Today I plan to spend no more then 20 min in the car total. Oh and I get to unpack and put everything back together.