Movie Rogue One

What'd you think?

• Thumbs up

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Im a stupid butthole that doesnt like anything good

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
I think it followed the hero's journey archetype pretty well, if you follow Jyn's character development.

The ending was the only thing that didn't conform.

I'm sorry. Did you mention 'Character Development' and 'Rogue One' in the same sentence?

Currently, those two items do not exist in a similar plane of existence.

my condolences for the six hours you lost watching the prequels :(
meh they give some good background on the characters. Lets you really hate how whiny Anakin is (which leads to his whiny grandson). Also the fight between Obi-Wan and Anakin is pretty cool. If it weren't for Ewan McGregor I would never watch those movies again.

i think most of the disney movies will probably just be fun movies, not have some deep complicated underlying story line carried through multiple movies. when you can accept that and change your expectations i think you'll enjoy them a lot more.

LET ME SHOW YOU THE HOLY TRILOGY

8ac6e79acf9b1f64aeadb415a68e8f7b.jpg

Sent from the iPhone7 that CEO didn't get me

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
Pffft. Holy Trilogy indeed. You never saw this shit in the theatre. You didn't have to wait 3 years to see what happened to Han & to find out if Vader was telling the truth. You just popped the next tape in. Fuckin poser.

Nerd wannabes. They're the worst!

He was talking about Lord of The Rings

Pffft. Holy Trilogy indeed. You never saw this shit in the theatre. You didn't have to wait 3 years to see what happened to Han & to find out if Vader was telling the truth. You just popped the next tape in. Fuckin poser.

Nerd wannabes. They're the worst!
Yes, I'm sure @my little brony has deep regrets about his choice of birth year.