Roe v Wade was terrible decision

Actually Roe v. Wade is an example of academic legislation that displays unusual clarity of vision.

Wouldnt it have been wiser to adopt the district court ruling that the 9th Amendment's (The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.) reservation of rights to the people is broad enough to include abortion?

oh, it was a game called Sloshball. Sometimes we dress up in costume. His was a 80s volleyball player... Kinda?

I think we played sloshball in economics class. oops, there I go again mixing up posts and confusing two things morally... how very roe vs. wade of me

Aw, look people having sociable fun in a park.

It's like a real life episode of friends.

Rules are like kinda like kick ball. You have to drink a beer before rounding 2nd, You have to slide home on the slip and slide and out field always has to have a beer in hand.
You waterfall to start the game and if you don't agree w/ a call you can always chug it out.

Oh second base is stackable

Rules are like kinda like kick ball. You have to drink a beer before rounding 2nd, You have to slide home on the slip and slide and out field always has to have a beer in hand.
You waterfall to start the game and if you don't agree w/ a call you can always chug it out.

Oh second base is stackable
I build paths for fun. ALONE

http://www.uselessforums.com/picture.php?albumid=59&pictureid=2672

Sometimes, I go swimming with people, we usually try to see who can carry a backpack full of rocks the furthest.

picture.php