Rock on

Floriduh's not so bad

Too many old people who are sue happy. I remember that fondly while working at Bellsouth.net tech support for a few months. From people threatening to sue because their ethernet card wont send a fax (because linksys says a x painted on the chip means its defective) to people sueing because they have to powercycle constantly (conveniently forgetting about the storms that mess with the lines) you dreaded a florida call.

I don' think it's like that around here. Alot of old people south and east of here, but we are right next to alot of great beaches and ybor city so we tend to get a younger crowd for the most part.

Either that or I am in complete denial. :fly:

Or you're one of them.

<checks your life clock> ....you're...you're blinking! <calls a Sandman!> RUNNER! RUNNER!

Bubbles said:
We have this new ish down here that is an energy drink, but it is pink in color, has pictures of strippers (which they claim are spokesmodels) on the bottles, and it is called Sum Poosie. :fly: It tastes like a little piece of heaven in a glass

R U serious? I know what you need to send out at Chritsmas time!

The majority of mouthy muslims live on welfare in London. Infact, one of them yesterday said how it would be "unfair" to remove him from the welfare list, and to deport him.

It wasn't long ago when an Irishman couldn't get a job in London, never mind being stopped and searched at every opportunity.