Rock Band

I probably will. If by "pick up" you actually mean "download" and buy the components seperately for cheaper.

Last edited:
nein...play a real guitar...this whole thing baffles me

I can understand shooting games and whatnot because you can't do that irl, but you most certainly can buy a guitar and play whatever, whenever

Last edited:
nein...play a real guitar...this whole thing baffles me

I can understand shooting games and whatnot because you can't do that irl, but you most certainly can buy a guitar and play whatever, whenever

Can you play a real guitar within minutes of picking it up, score points, and bang lots of chicks? Yeah, I thought not. GH et al > *

Can you play a real guitar within minutes of picking it up, score points, and bang lots of chicks? Yeah, I thought not. GH et al > *

oh jesus :fly:

how about an eating game?? you cram hotdogs into your virtual gullet against kobayashi and win glamorous prizes while garnering the attention of hot sluts?

oh jesus :fly:

how about an eating game?? you cram hotdogs into your virtual gullet against kobayashi and win glamorous prizes while garnering the attention of hot sluts?

The guitar hero game is pretty fun, but only when I'm doing it at someone elses house. I won't be picking up this or any other version of it for my own collection.

However, the hotdog game you describe intrigues me. Hotdog sluts FTW.