Robot Chicken fans

I think all Adult Swim stuff is stupid and crude and offensive and I don't like any of it.

The animation and drawings are hideous too.

Edit: There is no point to this post, I just felt like voicing my opinion. I will leave now.

I think all Adult Swim stuff is stupid and crude and offensive and I don't like any of it.

Edit: There is no point to this post, I just felt like voicing my opinion. I will leave now.

Run.

Run and hide.

eh, just one person's opinion...we (my company) manage to get by without your viewership just fine :p

that is based off the short skit they did a while back about darth calling in and whining about the death star being blown up...that was probably their best skit ever so this should kick all sorts of ass :cool:

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=5qJPyAztmas[/youtube]

Last edited:

see I didnt care before, but now you are not on the :) list