robo chicken?

I think the value lies within the rarity and orginality. Not just the image.

Same reason someone would pay big $$ for a comic book.

thats true, i over looked that. im so used to just getting things made. ive never been a collecter of sorts

nice, i think my buddies is 8 feet. how much do those printers run, i think his was 50,000ish and a laminator or something.

id say 16' would break the 100k mark.

nice, i think my buddies is 8 feet. how much do those printers run, i think his was 50,000ish and a laminator or something.

id say 16' would break the 100k mark.

The 16' printer is a Scitex XL-Jet+. 8-color solvent printer that cost around $300k.

We also have Nur Tempo flatbed, 8-color, UV printer that has a bed that is 10.5' x 6.5'. Prints almost any surface that is nor more than 1.75". I think it cost around $350k.

Our other printers are a bit smaller.

Two 6-color Seiko Colorpainter 64Ses (solvent), a 6-color HP 5000 (water), an Epson 9600 and it's little brother, the 4800.

Oce Lightjet 430 continuous tone, wide format photo laser printer which prints the most gorgeous prints ever. Imagine a photo that is professionally processed but 54" wide. :drool:

The 16' printer is a Scitex XL-Jet+. 8-color solvent printer that cost around $300k.

We also have Nur Tempo flatbed, 8-color, UV printer that has a bed that is 10.5' x 6.5'. Prints almost any surface that is nor more than 1.75". I think it cost around $350k.

Our other printers are a bit smaller.

Two 6-color Seiko Colorpainter 64Ses (solvent), a 6-color HP 5000 (water), an Epson 9600 and it's little brother, the 4800.

Oce Lightjet 430 continuous tone, wide format photo laser printer which prints the most gorgeous prints ever. Imagine a photo that is professionally processed but 54" wide. :drool:

lol that def. gets a :drool: thats great stuff!

my boy just has a small shop, sounds like you guys do some crazy stuff. cool cool

umm.. beats me.. I don't really know pricing. But if I were to guess, it's about $3/sqft.

Can you print out blown up pix for me?

14588452042c59.jpg

Last edited:
is the word pixelation? i know we call the stuff in games that, i know when you blow things up it ruins the res. or do you have some crazy program for that to? your makin gme all sorts of jealouse here btw. lol

is the word pixelation? i know we call the stuff in games that, i know when you blow things up it ruins the res. or do you have some crazy program for that to? your makin gme all sorts of jealouse here btw. lol

I use Genuine Fractals Print Pro, depending on the size, in steps to increase image size. Add some smart and/or gaussian blur and unsharp mask and you get fairly decent results. Sometimes you have to go back in and smooth a few pixels out and sharphen a bit more, but that's about it.