Robert McNamara just died

must read this article on the NYPost

lol @ how angry everyone is getting.

also.
fuck the writer.

That's happening alot right now. The Republican media sources (Fox, NY Post, etc) are pushing this whole stop it he was a freak. And the Democrat sources are pushing the opposite. I was seeing the same poll on two different news sites yesterday with completely different results. People just want something to bitch about. They even said this morning that they made more than enough on tourists dollars to pay for everything so that argument is gone.

Business made money but I doubt enough of that money will trickle down to cover the cities portion of the funeral. You just know they are going to do a tribute album and the city should be reimbursed out of the proceeds. But it will never happen. Celebrities do what they want and the rest of us just take it.

Business made money but I doubt enough of that money will trickle down to cover the cities portion of the funeral. You just know they are going to do a tribute album and the city should be reimbursed out of the proceeds. But it will never happen. Celebrities do what they want and the rest of us just take it.

The Mayor said yesturday that they made enough and they took down all the donation sites.

j1314.jpg

this is a must watch...fucking hysterical :lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELyTBXzfQJ8"]YouTube - Hitler finds out Michael Jackson has died.[/ame]