Robert McNamara just died

I heard Elton John was going to release a song for MJs death. Candle in the Butt. I just don't know if it will sell as much as the Diana version of Candle in Wind but you never know. If they put it on the next version of Kidz Bop it may.

This was breaking news to Cnn so they had to e-mail me and let me know.

-- At memorial service in L.A., Michael Jackson's daughter Paris says he was "the best father you could ever imagine."

Not a single person in the Staples center today would have asked MJ to babysit their kids a month ago.

I'm not saying that as something against MJ but what whores the rest of the people are.

Not a single person in the Staples center today would have asked MJ to babysit their kids a month ago.

I'm not saying that as something against MJ but what whores the rest of the people are.

I think some people take too much stock in peoples personal lives. I loved MJ's music I also like Lamb of God's music but I wouldn't ask them to watch my kid. Hell I'm pretty sure I wouldn't ask 90% of you on here to watch my kid. It's just people celebrating a piece of their lives and the music that was the soundtrack to part of it. It's no different than when any artist who's work reaches so many people.

I think some people take too much stock in peoples personal lives. I loved MJ's music I also like Lamb of God's music but I wouldn't ask them to watch my kid. Hell I'm pretty sure I wouldn't ask 90% of you on here to watch my kid. It's just people celebrating a piece of their lives and the music that was the soundtrack to part of it. It's no different than when any artist who's work reaches so many people.

you wouldn't let fly watch your kid? serios?