Roadtrip!

El Borracho

Flaccid Member
Oct 17, 2004
Texas.
Marklar
₥0
Thought i'd make another thread before i head on out. Wheres everyone going for thanksgiving, or what are you doing for this fine holiday?

Me? I'm taking a 6 hour roadtrip, with a possible lay over in brian/college station, to victoria texas to meet up with my large extended family.

post away, be back in periodicly. (on a lappy)

I'm going to be partying from 10pm tonight until 5am friday morning, at which time I will go to work.

tonight - party at my friend kristine's house
tomorrow - dinner at my aunt's and then party at my friend steve's house

:heart: thanksgiving

Driving for 6 hours to St. Louis to spend Thanksgiving with my dad and his family, whom I haven't spoken to since the last time I went down there in September. I'm not looking forward to it because I'm just going to get grief for not calling, even though they didn't call me either.

Meanwhile my mom will be alone, and I'd much rather spend the day with her.

My family sucks.

:(

zengirl said:
Driving for 6 hours to St. Louis to spend Thanksgiving with my dad and his family, whom I haven't spoken to since the last time I went down there in September. I'm not looking forward to it because I'm just going to get grief for not calling, even though they didn't call me either.

Meanwhile my mom will be alone, and I'd much rather spend the day with her.

My family sucks.

:(

Everything will be okay as long as you accept Jesus as your Lord and savior.

Drool-Boy said:
Ive met Jesus and Im pretty sure hes more interested in mowing grass than he is in saving souls.

One of my cases at work is Hey-Zeus Olivares v. blah blah blah and everyone gets mad when I ask for the Jesus file, or the Jesus pleadings, or the secret Jesus letters. :iono:

Sarcasmo said:
One of my cases at work is Hey-Zeus Olivares v. blah blah blah and everyone gets mad when I ask for the Jesus file, or the Jesus pleadings, or the secret Jesus letters. :iono:

lol
I want a "Jesus mows my lawn" shirt, but Im afraid Id get beaten up by the mexicans AND the christian fundies.

We are going to the burger's family for the day tomorrow, then Ol fatty and myself head north a few hours to Seattle for some good ol Ikea shopping :drool:

And possibly hotel sexn and drunkeness :hi2u:

I've already told you, us Swedes don't do the turkey thing. So... I'm doing nothing out of the ordinary.