Road tripping

Well Florida for you gays, plus I could chill for a week and sort out my car and stuff while I'm there. Would like to stay in Atlanta for a day or two, meet up with theac, waw and stuff, would like to visit Virginia Tech just cos' I always hear about it (maybe see f33nx/valve), I wanna laugh at the amish in Pennsylvania, spend a while in NY doing the whole sex and the city tour thing, go over to canada and spend days in toronro bumming around and humping canadians :drool: , TN to see the distillerys, Louisiana to go to loads of jazz/bluesy clubs for a while, Texas to see Drool etc. and also I have some punk friends out there in Houston who I'd like to see, Mexico to chill out (maybe buy a few child hookers y'know), AZ to see the knyte's then CA would be cool to hang out in maybe for a week or so, do the whole rodeo drive bs etc.

I do love driving through countryside and stuff though so even the places I'd drive through I'd love and eileen you have to remember I'm English and rather inquisitive and spontaneous so if I see a sign for a little town and the name interests me I'll go check it out. I'd love to go to some tiny little town that is eerily clean, that would be amazing. :fly:
what about a stop in chicago? there's lots to do here.

That sounds safe
Youd be better off just sleeping in your vehicle

It is safe you goober. If you actually check out couchsurfing.com you'll find a lot of people have had like 50-200 visitors stay over in their house and every single one leaves feedback, you can read the profiles, decide who you think would get on with you then email them about staying over. I know a lot of people who have been round the whole of Europe doing this and it was 100% fine, plus it would be a great experience to get to know people from every different place. :)