Road trip to MN, through MI

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥1,014
So chim and I are going to MN to visit his parents for Easter. Since he had Christmas with me and my family (that sucked), he misses his family, so we are going to see them. On our road trip up there (we are going Fitting :fly: ) we are going to bit up some breweries in MI such as Bell's and Dogfish Head, before we stop in Chicago to stay with a friend.

Anyone want to meet up in MI or Chitown? Anyone have any ideas for breweries on that route from Ohio to MN?

We are on the road March 15th through March 30th.

This is a non-gay thread, so talk of road head and other shens will be reserved for its own thread :fly:

What the hell you going all the way up there for? Are you being punished? Do judges make people drive long distances to horrible places now instead of issuing fines and imprisonment?
it's home. going back for the first time since '03. still debating whether to drive or fly. flying is cheaper initially, but then i have to pay for transportation once i get there and the people i know are scattered about. as an added bonus, if i drive i get to see new parts of the US i haven't visited before.

i probably won't drive unless i can talk someone into making the trip with me. there's the off chance that a friend from home will fly down and drive back.

Last edited:
it's home. going back for the first time since '03. still debating whether to drive or fly. flying is cheaper initially, but then i have to pay for transportation once i get there and the people i know are scattered about. as an added bonus, if i drive i get to see new parts of the US i haven't visited before.

i probably won't drive unless i can talk someone into making the trip with me. there's the off chance that a friend from home will fly down and drive back.

If you fly up you'll have like three extra weeks of vacation.

I am not drinking, chim is. The main reason to go to those breweries is to restock chim's beer cellar collection. :fly:
I think Easter is March 23rd.

restocking the beer fridge is a pleasurable experience all in its own :D

March 23rd??????? Fuck

I have a wedding the 22nd and theres no way I will wake up for Easter :fly:

wait, nevermind the parents will be drunk at the wedding too, im good

restocking the beer fridge is a pleasurable experience all in its own :D

March 23rd??????? Fuck

I have a wedding the 22nd and theres no way I will wake up for Easter :fly:

wait, nevermind the parents will be drunk at the wedding too, im good

Beer fridge + shelf in main fridge + beer "cellar" (back of closet on floor) + beer cabinet

It goes beyond obsession at this point :fly:

Beer fridge + shelf in main fridge + beer "cellar" (back of closet on floor) + beer cabinet

It goes beyond obsession at this point :fly:

Although I don't normally like wine-cooler types of drinks, I really suggest trying a Mich Ultra Rasberry Pomagrante. You still get the beer taste but its got a refreshing kick to it...

I just know I am gonna get made fun of :fly:

Although I don't normally like wine-cooler types of drinks, I really suggest trying a Mich Ultra Rasberry Pomagrante. You still get the beer taste but its got a refreshing kick to it...

I just know I am gonna get made fun of :fly:

You are absolutely kidding, right? It's a good thing you are so far away from Canada that their hockey sticks can't reach to hit you upside the head for that suggestion :fly:

Here's his beerblog :lol: http://chimneysbiercellar.blogspot.com/

And here is his "realtime" beer listing https://chimney.ath.cx/beerinfo.pdf