Halp Road Trip ideas

attachment.php

who do i get to pif?

My next UF stop, either Coqui if he comes to Cleveland area, or mikey if he's still in the Cleveland area (if I can get him out of his parent's basement :fly: ) or lilms or redwallflower in chicagoland area. Or flynavy if he's still there.

Yes, how it works is you send gifts/offerings to the Valves, then IBWIP gets to rail you itb, and then if you have satisfied the gods sufficiently I will answer the door naked and give you beer.

So duke gets that automatically and I have been BEGGING for it for years? Hmph!

Since DB is too good for us, everyone he stops to see has to mail us a package, except drool.

No, the issue is I am not good enough :( I dont have that much money or can stay awake that long per stint of driving :(

I have to remember to record the look on my wife's face when I tell her a fag i know from the internet is coming over to spend the night.

I have to remember to record the look on my wife's face when I tell her a fag i know from the internet is coming over to spend the night.

I am guessing tremendous elatement.

And I am not a fag. that title is reserved for fly, thank you very much. I am heterosexually challenged.