Hawt Road Trip 2011!

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥947
Because the last thread ended up being a clusterfuck of updates, I thought I would make the definitive Road Trip thread here.

Follow my hijinks here!

dbzeag.posterous.com

The schedule is as follows:

Fri, Apr 15 New Orleans, LA
Sat, Apr 16 Pensacola, FL
Sun, Apr 17 Tampa, FL
Mon, Apr 18 Tampa, FL
Tue, Apr 19 Atlanta, GA
Wed, Apr 20 Blacksburg, VA
Thu, Apr 21 Baltimore, MD
Fri, Apr 22 New Hampshire
Sat, Apr 23 Ottawa, ON, Canada
Sun, Apr 24 Toronto, ON, Canada
Mon, Apr 25 Cleveland, OH
Tue, Apr 26 Cleveland, OH
Wed, Apr 27 Cleveland, OH
Thu, Apr 28 Chicago, IL
Fri, Apr 29 Madison, WI
Sat, Apr 30 White Bear Lake, MN
Sun, May 01 White Bear Lake, MN
Mon, May 02 St Louis, MO
Tue, May 03 St Louis, MO
Wed, May 04 Kansas City, MO
Thu, May 05 Dallas, TX
Fri, May 06 Houston, TX

For those of you wishing to do the gift forwarding thing (which sounds like a really great idea) the exchange will be the following:

Patty/Droolio --> fly and april
fly and april --> w_a_w/shamwaw
shamwaw --> Valve's
Valve's --> eileen and IBWIP
eileen and IBWIP --> chikken
chikken --> tre
tre --> plot
plot --> sarcasmo

I hope to see all of you guys soon! Less than 4 weeks!

Last edited:
I gotta work since I'm taking friday may 6th through the next two weeks off but I'll be around wednesday evening. Guest bedroom is halfway useable if you want to slum it.

I gotta work since I'm taking friday may 6th through the next two weeks off but I'll be around wednesday evening. Guest bedroom is halfway useable if you want to slum it.

Sounds like a plan to me! I must caution you, chim will be joining me for that leg, but we promise no shagging.

Doing a sun/mon layover in tampa is just plain old bad planning.

Florida is a weekend state. Every other day is just wasted.

Doing a sun/mon layover in tampa is just plain old bad planning.

Florida is a weekend state. Every other day is just wasted.

Well the rest of my schedule is pretty tight, too. Most of the places I have multiple nights for are on a weekday. The goal is to get to MN for May 1st. Leaving when I do makes that possible.

Please don't make it poop, since there is the chance I might be present when it's passed on.

Simple request. It's all I ask.

And that simple fact I will be delivering it 3 days after I get it from Patricia. I mean this is the reason I am contemplating a roof rack for my car.

Dear gawd I regret saying that.

Kip----Yesss--napoleon-dynamite-387390_200_270.gif

Hey hey peeps! Planning is still going on. Coordinating which brews I pick up from what peeps through wherever I go. Also have a friend of mine joining for a bit of the trip. Should be lots of fun!

I will be calling the people I was going to see next week, if that's ok. If anyone's plans have changed let me know.