Hawt Road Trip 2011!

Ya, he just threw up liquidy wet food on the carpet. I'm about to strangle him, but he's laying on my desk being all lovey. :mad:

just wanted to let you all know I'm currently poisoning myself with a toasted everything bagel containing sausage, egg and chz from the mom & pop deli across the street. I asked for extra preservatives and food processing to be involved if at all possible. :p

just wanted to let you all know I'm currently poisoning myself with a toasted everything bagel containing sausage, egg and chz from the mom & pop deli across the street. I asked for extra preservatives and food processing to be involved if at all possible. :p

Thanks for letting us know this crucial information!

Enjoy the cancer!

THAT WASNT FREE TRADE CHEESE IDIOT

:heart: Dave it was so great to see you, I'm sorry things didn't go quite as planned. Ryan was super bummed he missed you, he got home about 10 minutes after you left. :( Thank you so much for the easter bag, that was a fun surprise!

I think you looked great, more handsome than I've ever seen you actually.