Hawt Road Trip 2011!

Let me know once you hit Ann arbor. I will come say Hi and hugs will be given.

prepare your back.

Since the person I was going to go through MI with couldn't make it, I think I will be blasting through MI on my way to Chicago instead of stopping in Ann Arbor. Maybe I can do lunch with you perhaps?

Since the person I was going to go through MI with couldn't make it, I think I will be blasting through MI on my way to Chicago instead of stopping in Ann Arbor. Maybe I can do lunch with you perhaps?

I'm not even close to that arc to get to chi-town sir. I'm on the northwestern corner of Detroit,

closest major freeway is I-696 which heads to lansing.

but for you I will make the trip

I'm not even close to that arc to get to chi-town sir. I'm on the northwestern corner of Detroit,

closest major freeway is I-696 which heads to lansing.

but for you I will make the trip

Well that part of the trip will be from Cleveland to Chicago. I wasn't even going to go through MI at all, but hmm. Maybe I could stop in Detroit on my way to chicago.

ill be around may 4th in the evenings. may 6 through the 16th i'll be out of town. :D

may 5th evening i've got to pick someone up at the airport.

just seems boring to me to sit in a car for that long with barely any stops on purpose.
but then again im not the road trip type.
i hope you guys have an awesome trip and you guys drive carefully!!! lotsa crazies out there.

ill be around may 4th in the evenings. may 6 through the 16th i'll be out of town. :D

may 5th evening i've got to pick someone up at the airport.

Does that mean we can crash at your place? :hi2u: :-D I can pay with delicious midwest brews specially selected by top beer connosiours

just seems boring to me to sit in a car for that long with barely any stops on purpose.
but then again im not the road trip type.
i hope you guys have an awesome trip and you guys drive carefully!!! lotsa crazies out there.

He's going to get molested by many strange and interesting people from at least two countries on this trip. Doesn't seem boring to me at all.