Ontopic RIP Thread

My dad got us backstage at a WWF event one time. I got to shake Hogan's hand. I just remember how big it was. Then my whole life was shattered when I saw a bunch of sworn enemies get into the same limo. :lol:
My Dad ruined it for me when he told me he met a bunch of the evil "Russian" wrestlers at an airport and they spoke perfect English without accents to him and were very nice. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: fly
My dad got us backstage at a WWF event one time. I got to shake Hogan's hand. I just remember how big it was. Then my whole life was shattered when I saw a bunch of sworn enemies get into the same limo. :lol:
back when this forum started I was sharing my office with an older lady who had run a limousine service that catered to WWF in the mid-80's. she had some pretty solid stories, and a photo on her desk of her with a bunch of wrestlers.

edit to stay on topic: she talked about lots of coke deaths

back when this forum started I was sharing my office with an older lady who had run a limousine service that catered to WWF in the mid-80's. she had some pretty solid stories, and a photo on her desk of her with a bunch of wrestlers.

edit to stay on topic: she talked about lots of coke deaths
Oh man, I bet she did have some awesome stories then. Shit was crazy back then.

Oh man, I bet she did have some awesome stories then. Shit was crazy back then.
She was a solid work companion, she understood when I was hung over and kept the lights off in our office. Terminally single, she was always talking about going on dates and stuff, same as I was at that point in my life. When they moved her to another location it was a sad day, everything was so quiet all the sudden and she took the coffee pot.

• Sad
Reactions: Josh