Ontopic RIP Thread

Mcafee was murdered both him and his wife predicted it in advance. He's as much a "suicide" as Epstein is.

Happy Jonah Hill GIF

:)

• Haha
Reactions: Immigrant
tomorrow is my grandpas funeral
i’m shopping for a black outfit and i’m crying in the charge room

tomorrow marks 2 weeks and it’s been an adjustment and it feels like we’ve come to peace with it but now we have to relive this whole thing all over again tomorrow when we lay him to rest

PS covid regulations and our crazy strict border laws have made this funeral planning a fkn nightmare

tomorrow marks 2 weeks and it’s been an adjustment and it feels like we’ve come to peace with it but now we have to relive this whole thing all over again tomorrow when we lay him to rest

PS covid regulations and our crazy strict border laws have made this funeral planning a fkn nightmare
You've had too much heartache in the time I've known you. *hug*

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia

I'm so sorry. But hopefully you look hot.

• Love
Reactions: wetwillie
Haven't been around here for awhile, sorry about your grandpa @Maureen .
You and I are fairly close in age. I doubt it's any consolence right now but in time do try to feel blessed for having him here for so much of your life. Lot of us lost ours at a much younger age.
Anyway ❤ to you.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Pretty sure we still have a couple of cassette tapes of Cinderella around here somewhere.