Ontopic RIP Thread

If I had nothing but time this would be photoshopped with @Jehannum at the front, followed by fly, then hips. You're already at the back - shame we can't see you better.:p
Dave Grohl Shower GIF by Foo Fighters

For some reason, the guy above triggered that. I know, I need help.
You know fly is going to demand a position in front of somebody with a functioning schwanz.

I read about that. So fucked up. And of course the catholic church is behind it and won't aid in giving any closure
yeah, fuck the catholic church 1000 times over.

They're also responsible for the Mount Cashel orphanage scandal in Newfoundland. When that shit started getting investigated and charges started getting laid, the Vatican responded by trying to move as many assets as they could out of the province/country so they couldn't be sold off and used to compensate victims.

Because, uh, they're good christians and that's what Jesus would have done.

• Gravy
  • Sad
Reactions: APRIL and wetwillie
Some of you seem to have trouble distinguishing between...

A. A self-contained theocracy located in sovereign territory inside the country of Italy controlled by a dictator

And B....christians.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
Some of you seem to have trouble distinguishing between...

A. A self-contained theocracy located in sovereign territory inside the country of Italy controlled by a dictator

And B....christians.
You have trouble reading
Both of us said "The catholic church"

We didn't say "Christians"
But honestly, fuck them too. For the most part I've met more bad Christians than good. Its like cops. If you're a good Christian, you need to make sure your brothers and sisters are doing the right shit

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie