Ontopic RIP Thread

Hopefully this is the right thread for this.

I find it odd when a 27-year old athlete suddenly dies and no cause of death is mentioned, at all, by anyone, or even questioned- then when a Google search only yields “autopsy results won’t be available until October” for an answer, it just looks more suspicious. One result stated no signs of suicide.

In this day and age, there is no reason for an autopsy to take months.
It seems a lot of young athletes die these days from un-diagnosed heart issues.

It seems a lot of young athletes die these days from un-diagnosed heart issues.

Yes, but it seems to afflict young black men more than any other group, like Marfan Syndrome. My brain always goes to “auto erotic” accident when it’s a healthy looking whitey.

Regardless, poor kid.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
33 people dead in Japan from the arson attack on Kyoto Animation. Im not an anime dude, but there were a lot of famous directors lost it looks like

33 people dead in Japan from the arson attack on Kyoto Animation. Im not an anime dude, but there were a lot of famous directors lost it looks like
Among animators and the like it's one of the most famous animation studios in the world. Not just limited to anime. I pay attention to the fringes of that and I still recognize some of the names involved.

It's a horrible blow and is going to affect a lot of animators for years

Fucking Rutger Hauer. I met him on the set of Hobo with a Shotgun, a couple of the gf's co-workers at the time were working on the film and invited us out.

He really got into the hobo character and was walking around the set acting all hobo-crazy, having fun making people laugh.

"Holy shit, Rutger Hauer!"
"HEY I LOOK LIKE SOME FAMOUS GUY BUT NOBODYS PAYING ME TO BE NO MOVIE STAR... WHAT YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?!"

RIP dude. Love that he came out to NS to shoot a low budget cheesy horror film.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and Josh