Ontopic RIP Thread

Joey Jordison (46)

WTFF
A little late to comment on this. His drum rig was pretty damn cool to see in person. Glad I got to see that. Yeah I know, Tommy Lee did it better, but not many drummers have done crazy stunts like this.

There really aren’t any bad pictures of her.

Ive seen her in some shows pre-Night Court and she was smokin’ hot.
"Bailiff, wack his pee-pee". :p Yeah, yeah, she wasn't the bailiff, she was the bonds person on Night Court. I just like the thought of her hands on your junk - I'm confident in better times you would have pounded her like a duck. :lol:

I actually forgot she was in that show.
I didn't watch The Fall Guy.
I read her Wiki and they mentioned both those shows in the little pop-up blurb you see when you do a search. I didn't watch FG either - too tacky. Lee Majors has always felt too much like a dude playing a dude who thinks he's another dude. I think he thought he was David Hasselhoff :lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
I had never heard of or watched Night Court growing up, so when Jason referenced it a few years ago and then had to describe it to me, I 100% thought he was fucking with me :lol:
as someone else who doesnt know what Night Court entailed, please regale us with your once-removed description of what Night Court is

as someone else who doesnt know what Night Court entailed, please regale us with your once-removed description of what Night Court is
The premise was "what if there was a court that ran on the graveyard shift", and it had John Larroquette and Harry Anderson for wit, and Richard Moll for physical comedy.

If you can find it to consume, it's worth your time.