Ontopic RIP Thread

yeah, any of us that grew up in the 80s and 90s remember that as a nasty insult. in the earlier 80s and 70s it wasnt as hateful i think

Yep. 70s and 80s was 'faggot'.
Used in everyday conversation for multiple insults to very violent attacks.

now that elle has become elliot and is now a boy where does that leave his wife who was a lesbian and not into boys (which she is now married to)
If you love someone, does it matter what gender they are? And, who knows if he is going to go through with surgery. Thats his thing to worry about.

queer is derogatory to me
It seems to have lost the derogatory edge. It's like another way to say "I'm gay". "I'm queer".

I have this gay buddy who is always making passes on me, verbally. I asked him a while back if he and his gay buds take offense to faggot. He said "well, it';s derogatory, unless a straight guy like you is slamming his dick into my mouth yelling "suck my cock, faggot" - then it's hot." :iono:

It seems to have lost the derogatory edge. It's like another way to say "I'm gay". "I'm queer".

I have this gay buddy who is always making passes on me, verbally. I asked him a while back if he and his gay buds take offense to faggot. He said "well, it';s derogatory, unless a straight guy like you is slamming his dick into my mouth yelling "suck my cock, faggot" - then it's hot." :iono:
lol

wow. You gotta kill that off. That ones in line with the hard-r these days
100%, I slip up here and there.
its more f*g than fagg*t that I slip up on...
its such a cringey word

lol

100%, I slip up here and there.
its more f*g than fagg*t that I slip up on...
its such a cringey word
Fag does sound more casual, so probably worse. I have a similar problem with the "n" word. Went to a HS that was >65% black, dated black girls. I just forget. "SHIT, NIGGA!" "Maureen, you my favorite little Columbeaner nigga." Has nothing to do with race - in this context. Ebonics appropriation.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Fag does sound more casual, so probably worse. I have a similar problem with the "n" word. Went to a HS that was >65% black, dated black girls. I just forget. "SHIT, NIGGA!" "Maureen, you my favorite little Columbeaner nigga." Has nothing to do with race - in this context. Ebonics appropriation.
right??????
when I was growing up N*gga was just another word without a charged emotion behind it
but I get it now and its not ok.
my BFF who calls CEO "The White Devil" is also white and has only ever dated black men and has 2 biracial children, she always calls me N*igga and I don't think anything of it...

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
I just remembered. My BFF(best fag friend) referred to me as a breeder one time. I used fag/faggots on him the rest of the day. He's so funny, he starts almost every convo with "Hey Meathammer, hows it hangin . . . ". To which I reply "Hey MeatLocker . . . . ".

Sounds like a Louis CK joke

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
Sounds like a Louis CK joke
True story.
He's very needy. Has lived with the same partner for 20+ years but has to tell me at LEAST once for every FB message foray about how he is thinking about my cock. And pictures - always asking me for a dick pic. I spent weeks sending him pics of every penis on the planet but a human's. And lots of toys. :)

True story.
He's very needy. Has lived with the same partner for 20+ years but has to tell me at LEAST once for every FB message foray about how he is thinking about my cock. And pictures - always asking me for a dick pic. I spent weeks sending him pics of every penis on the planet but a human's. And lots of toys. :)
that shit would be wildly inappropriate if it was a heterosexual thing.