Ontopic RIP Thread

Also gone, 7 Layer Burrito.

Streamlining the menu. Fuck that. Bring back the Bellbeefer already!

Motherfuckers

And you elitists stop ripping on The Bell.
I agree. Just fine if you stop thinking it's supposed to be Mexican cuisine. It's supposed to be fast food in a flavor profile similar to Mexican cuisine FFS. It's like expecting a Hostess fruit pie to taste like a real pie. *I have it on good authority that Ding-Dongs don't taste like ding-dongs. :)

I like TB:
(1)Crunchy beef tacos, one pack of hottest sauce on each, then wrap up and let sit a few minutes. 4-5 will do, thank you.
(2)Steak Power Bowl. Just one, for when I feel guilty about #1.:fly:

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Discontinuing Nachos Supreme is a ridiculous move.

I should amend this. I searched around yesterday and found out they’re adding a different nacho item to the menu, similar to the $5 Nacho “Box” they offer as a special item occasionally.

I agree, Bell isn’t Mexican food but it’s based on it. Power to those of you who can spend 3X as much on a taco so it’s more reals.

I should amend this. I searched around yesterday and found out they’re adding a different nacho item to the menu, similar to the $5 Nacho “Box” they offer as a special item occasionally.

I agree, Bell isn’t Mexican food but it’s based on it. Power to those of you who can spend 3X as much on a taco so it’s more reals.

Can get a burrito from Mexican mom-n-pops around here for $5-$6 that's big enough you'd consider it 2 lunches.

Fast food isn't cheaper. Call ahead and it's not faster either.

Taco Bell works for impulse food, road trip food. You see the sign, you swing off the highway, 4 -5 minutes later you are back to rolling and eating. I've seen what some of these folk eat at home. No-brand nacho sauce AT HOME? Getting some $2 nachos at the gas station much?
TB is fine cuisine compared to that.

Can get a burrito from Mexican mom-n-pops around here for $5-$6 that's big enough you'd consider it 2 lunches.

Fast food isn't cheaper. Call ahead and it's not faster either.

Your $6 burrito is $9 here, and that’s what I spend to eat for three days. Taco Bell is a cheat meal for me.

I tried the $5 “Nacho Box” yesterday and it was fan fickin tastic! I’m totally okay with saying goodbye to the Nachos Bellgrande now.

the fact that y’all talking like taco bell is actual food. actual mexican food?! SMH

giphy.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer