Ontopic RIP Thread

Thank you!

Honestly I didn't know anything from him other than Devil Went To Georgia, which is a bit of a one hit wonder I heard too many times for this lifetime... I didn't know this other side of his music. Amazing. Thanks again.
I always liked Stroker's Theme

That video is peak 80s. Swear to god

The movie its from

Thank you!

Honestly I didn't know anything from him other than Devil Went To Georgia, which is a bit of a one hit wonder I heard too many times for this lifetime... I didn't know this other side of his music. Amazing. Thanks again.

You’re welcome!

That band was blisteringly hot in concert early on, and that got overshadowed once The Devil happened. I saw them twice. The first time (1977?) was in an arena, and was more of a rock concert than a country show. The second time was in a hall, around 1983, and the crowd was an entirely different demographic. Half of which left when the music started. Too loud.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
You’re welcome!

That band was blisteringly hot in concert early on, and that got overshadowed once The Devil happened. I saw them twice. The first time (1977?) was in an arena, and was more of a rock concert than a country show. The second time was in a hall, around 1983, and the crowd was an entirely different demographic. Half of which left when the music started. Too loud.
the legend of the wooley swamp gave me nightmares as a kid, & my first brush with a ☆star☆ blowing me off was when Charlie was gonna sign autographs at the county fair and then never showed. I waited for hours.

that was a fucked up story!
like i remember that shit and it was messy then and it’s messy now

SHE WAS A RAPIST

let any MKL come near my Kiko.. id fucking shank
it's so fucked up. he was 12! when she started raping him, & they had two kids by the time he was 15. just sickening.

Naya Rivera, 33

yt-glee.jpg