Ontopic RIP Thread

i know
it ruined our valentine’s day plans too

the pain is still bad but manageable
after all these fkn years i don’t understand why i have this stupid reaction

all they say is STARCH ALLERGY/SENSITIVITY
but that’s not good enough for me

ugh i’m paying for it today .. AND i’m going for a swim today to alleviate back pain and what if i poop in the pool ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i know
it ruined our valentine’s day plans too

the pain is still bad but manageable
after all these fkn years i don’t understand why i have this stupid reaction

all they say is STARCH ALLERGY/SENSITIVITY
but that’s not good enough for me

ugh i’m paying for it today .. AND i’m going for a swim today to alleviate back pain and what if i poop in the pool ????

It is similar to giving birth in water IME. A hundred years ago, I was swimming in a lake with friends and one guy said “I’m gonna crap” and thinking he was joking, nobody vacated the area. Suddenly, an eel appeared and floated along. That sucker was over a foot long, or my memory of it is. I’ve seen some massive number twos since then, so I don’t attribute it to false memory.

Feel better soon. Maybe skip spuds and switch to cauliflower @APRIL style.

It is similar to giving birth in water IME. A hundred years ago, I was swimming in a lake with friends and one guy said “I’m gonna crap” and thinking he was joking, nobody vacated the area. Suddenly, an eel appeared and floated along. That sucker was over a foot long, or my memory of it is. I’ve seen some massive number twos since then, so I don’t attribute it to false memory.

Feel better soon. Maybe skip spuds and switch to cauliflower @APRIL style.

well eat least he pooped on a lake .. i feel like it’s ok since it’s nature and stuffs

also, i rarely eat potatoes and i’m the biggest cauliflower fan that i know, i make many dishes with cauliflower

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
He was really good.
Kidney disease.
And the news today has a list of folks that passed away.

Jason Davis voice actor.
Donald Stratton Pearl Harbor survivor.
Caroline Flack of Love Island.
More...
Death had a busy weekend.