Ontopic RIP Thread

• Sad
Reactions: pacojas
It feels like something you'd read in a Cards Against Humanity round. I wouldn't have expected him to die, and I wouldn't expect to hear about the death of a non-military/non-police/non-firefighter to die in a helicopter.
It's just this meeting of the surreal.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
I'm hearing 5 people total died in the crash.
I wish it didn't happen to anyone but I heard his kids were with him. I hope this isn't true. Horrible.

I'm hearing 5 people total died in the crash.
I wish it didn't happen to anyone but I heard his kids were with him. I hope this isn't true. Horrible.
I've seen some reports say the kids were on with him and some say they were not.

I've seen some reports say the kids were on with him and some say they were not.
I'm hoping it was just speculation that someone took as fact in the telephone game, like "it's possible his kids were with him" turned into "his kids were with him"

and also

I wish the news was better about not speculating about shit like this just because they hope their speculation gives them the scoop or ratings or whatever. idk if they speculated here specifically, that's my own speculation (but it's a bit different to speculate to an intimate group vs all of your viewers), but even if it's not *in this case* , it's definitely something they do & it drives me up a wall. just report on the fucking facts, dude.