Ontopic RIP Thread

oh no :( i remember when you got the giant flufferoni. It doesnt feel that long ago
Yeah just 5 years ago. I got him specifically because for a giant bear they live over a decade, but it wasn't to be. One good thing that's come of it is that breeders in Croatia have started a research and testing program for the heart disease, sponsored by their kennel club and universities, so hopefully less people have this pain.

Oh goodness, we couldn't get ourselves to the vet, let alone the cat, without shaking from the feels. We have this nice service here in Tampa called Laps of Love where they send a vet to your house. Totally worth the extra money.
Yeah we were contemplating that. Targ was a true gentleman at the vets and so well behaved but I couldn't guarantee he'd have given the vet a warm welcome in his own home, nobody that didn't know him from a pup could touch or get near him at home so it was unlikely to work.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Well maybe you underestimate the damage that Bane could do. He was a pint-sized tiger.
I have experienced some of his wrath.
I've sliced myself open badly enough to require stitches several times. Those scars are about 10 years old and almost gone. Hell, even the thumb scar is going away.

Maybe I heal freakishly well, but I like to think you're the freak.

• Haha
Reactions: Immigrant
I have experienced some of his wrath.
I've sliced myself open badly enough to require stitches several times. Those scars are about 10 years old and almost gone. Hell, even the thumb scar is going away.

Maybe I heal freakishly well, but I like to think you're the freak.
I still have a scab from my gallbladder surgery over a month and a half ago. I have bad skin. My first dermatology appt is tomorrow.