right paris

Good point.

Plus, since it's a third world country, they'll get all extra crazy 'cause they'll think you're stealing their soul or something.

that's silly talk out of you for this hour mcdrunk, french people are like gingers. they don't have souls!

next time give us fair warning so we can get a scavenger hunt list together. :hi2u: that would be a fun thing to do for the forumz, FLY. :D

Ya you gotta find the place with the bones.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catacombs_of_Paris - i guess this should be easy enough to find with a couple of locals. my french is poor but "bone house" should be sufficient.

though on second thoughts its probably not.

next time give us fair warning so we can get a scavenger hunt list together. :hi2u: that would be a fun thing to do for the forumz, FLY. :D

what would this entail? leaving behind stuff david blaine-esque?

Then maybe they'll be afraid you're trying to give them one?

i can imagine french beggers spitting if a westerner tried to give them money and talking that back talk in their mother tongue

which reminds me i need to find out how to ask where the bog is...

Have a shirt made that reads "Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys" and wear it the entire time you're there. Also, be sure to order Freedom Fries instead of pom frites.

Probably, but they'd do some sleight of hand and still take the money.

"Ou est la w.c?"

i just dread them saying "c'est une complice..." after i ask that..

So really, gay frenchies must be like straight men in other countries.

Double negative and all that you know.

well, if i get pissed enough it might be hit up. pure ass to the wall material i'd imagine. uk and us gays.. i can have. i think french gays might just deshield me

Personally, I have never seen a good picture of a traditional French-style cafe. I know they have something like that in Quebec and the US is filled with crap permutations, but I would like to see what an authentic one is all about.

Ahh, a spot of brie with a nice cab out overlooking a courtyard on a sunny day. How more French (the good kind) can you get? jealous++

Can you pick up a shirt that says, "We have nukes, too, but guess who has more power? Get back to work you lazy chavs!"

:heart: