Right behind you

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
500x_darlene.jpg

I think she meant that in a "Strange person, please take me with you. This job is horrendous, tedious, monotonous, and pays less than minimum wage. I have a family, but I am more than willing to leave them alone on this earth if it means relinquishing myself from the perils of AT&T" way.

:lol:

On a side note, it always surprises me when those "live help reps" speak in an un-robotic sense.
Totally. I have a rep I sometimes get when I'm calling our payroll company at work and he always answers with a lisp and a cheery demeanor. I LOVE it when he answers the phone because unlike the other reps he chats me up and tells me all about his life. I can just hear the wrist flip as he's talking. :fly:

Totally. I have a rep I sometimes get when I'm calling our payroll company at work and he always answers with a lisp and a cheery demeanor. I LOVE it when he answers the phone because unlike the other reps he chats me up and tells me all about his life. I can just hear the wrist flip as he's talking. :fly:

It's crazy to hear/see people just so happy in their jobs sometimes.

ADP?

Ya, usually their reps are complete tards. :( This guy goes above and beyond and if he does not know the answer he always calls me back on the same day to tell me what he found. I always rate him uber high on the surveys. I slaughter everyone else at ADP. Ugh!

I think she meant that in a "Strange person, please take me with you. This job is horrendous, tedious, monotonous, and pays less than minimum wage. I have a family, but I am more than willing to leave them alone on this earth if it means relinquishing myself from the perils of AT&T" way.

Yep, that's how you feel when you're a 'company representative' but all you can do is tell people to call the 800 number.