Riding the Magic Schoolbus

Holy crap. That looks like a lot of fun and I can not believe how hot everyone is. I am certainly out of my league with this group. ;) Maybe all your sexiness will wear off on me.

Don't worry Dream, it's really just the Florida kids - the rest of us are normal looking

Holy crap. That looks like a lot of fun and I can not believe how hot everyone is. I am certainly out of my league with this group. ;) Maybe all your sexiness will wear off on me.

Dont worry, as you can tell I havent shaved or cut my hair in many moons because of a bet I have going with my best friend in Iraq. I will not be meeting ladies until he comes back and I win the bet.

But they provide a night of entertainment had by all. :cool:

True, I just always feel like I got to shower for a few hours when I get home from a strip club.

By the way your hair looks nice - and just to make it clear that I'm not hitting on you; go fuck yourself.

When at Bachelor parties I always get the fattie for my friend :lol:

They had some nasty chick at first but Shipley and I would not stand for that shit so we went on a search for a supreme hottie. Stole money from other ppl and threw in the last of ours to get them the one off the main stage, haha

What does BeeRad's button say?

ShamyBachelorParty029Medium.jpg

True, I just always feel like I got to shower for a few hours when I get home from a strip club.

By the way your hair looks nice - and just to make it clear that I'm not hitting on you; go fuck yourself.

Ya, that's true... it's a little sleezy.

And thank you for the comment, I'll be informing Zac of you hitting on me. :mad:

They had some nasty chick at first but Shipley and I would not stand for that shit so we went on a search for a supreme hottie. Stole money from other ppl and threw in the last of ours to get them the one off the main stage, haha

so it was a joint bachelor/bachelorette party? That's pretty tight :cool:

Not saying she doesnt always look nice but she looked amazing that night, but so did fly so hey heyyyyy

Ya, that's true... it's a little sleezy.

And thank you for the comment, I'll be informing Zac of you hitting on me. :mad:

While you're lying to Zac about me hitting on you, can you please tell him I think he's quite fuckable?

thanks ape

so it was a joint bachelor/bachelorette party? That's pretty tight :cool:

well yeah, I mean if you think about it, it just wouldnt have been as much fun without Amy and the girls. Just from personal experience when I go to hang out with them I want to hang out with them both adn I think everyone feels that way. Thats why this weekend is gonna be so special, they love each other so much and we all love them both too.

well yeah, I mean if you think about it, it just wouldnt have been as much fun without Amy and the girls. Just from personal experience when I go to hang out with them I want to hang out with them both adn I think everyone feels that way. Thats why this weekend is gonna be so special, they love each other so much and we all love them both too.

yeah I think that's phat as hell