GAY Ricky Martin gay? WTF?

Nope, just sexually dysfunctional, like most of the clergy in Catholicism.

So, sticking your penis in another male is sexually disfunctional?

Because, if your buggering young boys, and your a male, you aren't straight. Is that what you are saying?

So, sticking your penis in another male is sexually disfunctional?

Because, if your buggering young boys, and your a male, you aren't straight. Is that what you are saying?

No, I said they were sexually dysfunctional. They could be gay-identified/gay-acting and sexually dysfunctional. They could be straight-indentified/straight-acting and be dysfunctional. Diddling little kids is dysfunctional (no way to get legal consent as they are too young). Raping or coercing people for sex is dysfunctional (no consent). It doesn't matter if they are doing these things to men or women. Being gay is not the dysfunction. Acting gay in the manner I said previously, that's the dysfunction.

You cannot take a biological creature with natural needs and desires and impose a societal limit that severely restricts biological desires without repercussions. It is a dysfunction to restrict your sexual desires and contact. It is a dysfunction to act out your sexual desires in the ways of these stories because it is the only outlet available to them.

And these people that have artificially limited their biological destinies and roles because of a teaching from a book have the gall to teach and advocate and punish and shun these unnatural sexual expressions is mind blowing.

Last edited:
The fact that gay people bashing gay people for being gay is mind blowing.

The fact that the church does it too is also mind blowing.

The fact that you seem to think it's okay to drop hate speech often is mind blowing, when it's against a religion.

The fact that you rail against hate speech when it goes against the grain of accepted political correctness is also mind blowing.

You startin' to feel me?

The fact that gay people bashing gay people for being gay is mind blowing.
Who did this?

The fact that the church does it too is also mind blowing.
The church doesn't bash. They "strongly recommend with threats of excommunication and entrance to hell" against the gay "lifestyle".

The fact that you seem to think it's okay to drop hate speech often is mind blowing, when it's against a religion.
Who said anything about hate speech with regard to Catholicism? I find it surprising the leader of that organization covers up gross crimes by his subordinates and tries to rehabilitate them by requesting them to pray for forgiveness and to gloss over other crimes within his organization. These are proven facts and statements.

If people need a believe system to explain life's questions that's fine. If they find Catholicism fits the mold of a belief system they can identify with, that's fine. But in that organization, if you are committing rape and are not getting punished for it but then the next day have a speech calling for the homosexuals to be mortally sinful, that's where I have the issue.

The fact that you rail against hate speech when it goes against the grain of accepted political correctness is also mind blowing.

You startin' to feel me?

what?

Who did this?

That would be news. Normally he diddles little boys in the woods.

Who said anything about hate speech with regard to Catholicism?

You find a way to take a bash at catholicism every time you speak about them.

These are proven facts and statements.

So is the fact that if you are a man, fucking a young boy, that is a homosexual act. Deviant, yes, but an act that isn't hetero.

If people need a believe system to explain life's questions that's fine. If they find Catholicism fits the mold of a belief system they can identify with, that's fine.

Not according to your many rants on the topic, but whatever

But in that organization, if you are committing rape and are not getting punished for it but then the next day have a speech calling for the homosexuals to be mortally sinful, that's where I have the issue.

Where exactly did the pope commit rape? Exactly.

Oh, that's right, he didn't. But since members of the church did, he's obviously a boy fucker too.

And since he's a boy fucker, and that's wrong, it must mean being gay is wrong, since you say most of the clergy are boy fuckers. And since boy fucking by men is a gay act, obviously, then most gays are boy fuckers...

I'm using your logic train here, Dave. Long story short, if you are going to make generalizations about a specific group, be ready to have some members of that group throw them back. If you detest generalizations about gay people, don't make them about others.

You find a way to take a bash at catholicism every time you speak about them.
Exactly when did I do that in this thread?

So is the fact that if you are a man, fucking a young boy, that is a homosexual act. Deviant, yes, but an act that isn't hetero.
and you are forgetting the many other instances of male priests diddling female parisheners. It is not an exclusive homosexual thing, no matter what Bill Donahue says about it.

Not according to your many rants on the topic, but whatever
If a manmade belief system works for you, I have the opinion that is a weak copout but that is your direction in life. If that belief does not hurt others then it's fine. I don't agree with it and think impressionable people are more likely to accept such beliefs because it offers simple answers to impossibly hard questions, but that is my opinion.

Where exactly did the pope commit rape? Exactly.

Oh, that's right, he didn't. But since members of the church did, he's obviously a boy fucker too.

And since he's a boy fucker, and that's wrong, it must mean being gay is wrong, since you say most of the clergy are boy fuckers. And since boy fucking by men is a gay act, obviously, then most gays are boy fuckers...

I'm using your logic train here, Dave. Long story short, if you are going to make generalizations about a specific group, be ready to have some members of that group throw them back. If you detest generalizations about gay people, don't make them about others.
Who say anywhere the pope did commit rape? Covering up rape, yes. Commiting rape, unproven.

And if he was covering up some male priest raping a girl, the same situation applies; covering an act up like that is deplorable. It has nothing to do if the victim was a boy or girl in any of the cases.

I am completely confused how you think that I said many Catholic leaders are gay or rapists. Sexually dysfunctional, yes, mainly because of the promise of celibacy. Not because they diddle little kids or rape adolescents. That adds to the dysfunction. Applying celibacy to the human condition is unnatural and a dysfunction. If this manifests to uncontrollable desires that are exercised without consent of the other party involved (male or female) that is deplorable. If this action is notified by those leaders higher up that are making the requirements to remain celibate and they do nothing about this criminal act, that is deplorable, too.

Maybe I wasn't clear in my line of reasoning. Certainly I wasn't clear because of your questions. The generalization I am making is that because the Catholic (and other groups) have strict laws against sexual conduct by religious leaders, unfortunate and dangerous repercussions can manifest themselves, as evidenced by these sexual molestation charges.

Exactly when did I do that in this thread?

and you are forgetting the many other instances of male priests diddling female parisheners.

Not at all. I was staying on topic. The topic you started when you maintained the pope was fucking little boys in the woods.

If a manmade belief system works for you, I have the opinion that is a weak copout but that is your direction in life.

If eschewing the concept of free will and stating nature overides choice works for you, I have the opinion that is a weak copout but that is your direction in life.

A few words changes, and instantly you have the statement that inflames the homosexual community. Interesting how that happens, isn't it.

But no, you're not bashing.

Who say anywhere the pope did commit rape?

You did

Diddling little kids is dysfunctional (no way to get legal consent as they are too young). Raping or coercing people for sex is dysfunctional (no consent).

Since rape is sex without consent, and you say consent cannot be given because of age then

Explicitly states you feel he is committing rape. Unless you think it's called something else when you sleep with people under age. Something else other than Statutory Rape.

I am completely confused how you think that I said many Catholic leaders are gay or rapists.

Sexually dysfunctional, yes, mainly because of the promise of celibacy.

Wait, so Celibacy now is sexually dysfunctional?

Maybe I wasn't clear in my line of reasoning. Certainly I wasn't clear because of your questions. The generalization I am making is that because the Catholic (and other groups) have strict laws against sexual conduct by religious leaders, unfortunate and dangerous repercussions can manifest themselves, as evidenced by these sexual molestation charges.

No, what was clear is that once again you take swings against Catholicism, like you tend to do very very often, but get all high and mighty when called out on it.

I'm going to pick next week, to pretty much make blanket statements about Gays. See how you like it... Not because I have a problem with gays and lesbians, because I don't, but because I have a problem with hypocrisy.

Last edited:
I guess I am a terrible joke-teller.

And yes, celibacy could be a provoker of these types of feelings and actions.

http://www.boston.com/globe/spotlight/abuse/extras/celibacy.htm
http://www.christianforums.com/t718435/
http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=130473&page=1

Make statements about gays all you want. You have that right and freedom. But I also have the right to correct you if you are wrong or to try and educate you on matters. Educate, not force.

And marijuana is a gateway drug to heroin...

I believe that as much as I believe that celibacy is sexually dysfunctional. It's not fun, it's boring, and it sucks all the fun out of life, but it's not dysfunctional.

Make statements about gays all you want. You have that right and freedom. But I also have the right to correct you if you are wrong or to try and educate you on matters. Educate, not force.

You didn't even bother reading any of those, did you.

two are duplicates, 1 is a post to a christian FORUM, which is like pointing people to a UF forum as a source of knowledge on cars and asses

:case:

And the last one.. :waw:

Saying Celibacy leads to pedophilia is like saying being gay leads to pedophilia.

You have taken the weapon of the enemy, and in doing so, become him.

Last edited:
Only getting some talking points from this, which I tend to agree with:

Stephen Fry said:
"It's the strange thing about this church: it is obsessed with sex, absolutely obsessed. Now they will say, we with our permissive society and our rude jokes are obsessed -- no, we have a healthy attitude: we like it, it's fun, it's jolly. Because it's a primary impulse, it can be dangerous and dark and difficult. It's a bit like food in that respect, only even more exciting. The only people who are obsessed with food are anorexics and the morbidly obese, and that in erotic terms is the Catholic church in a nutshell."

You didn't even bother reading any of those, did you.

two are duplicates, 1 is a post to a christian FORUM, which is like pointing people to a UF forum as a source of knowledge on cars and asses

:case:

And the last one.. :waw:

Saying Celibacy leads to pedophilia is like saying being gay leads to pedophilia.

You have taken the weapon of the enemy, and in doing so, become him.

It might not be a cause-and-effect one-to-one, but it could be a leading factor. And that thought it not unique.

And just like you ignore the corrections given to you about Catholicism, chances are, people are going to ignore your corrections on gays.

And I get that you're joking (hence my response being about Emperor Palpatine) but, now you're attacking my beliefs with some of the stuff you said.

Last edited:
And just like you ignore the corrections given to you about Catholicism, chances are, people are going to ignore your corrections on gays.

And I get that you're joking (hence my response being about Emperor Palpatine) but, now you're attacking my beliefs with some of the stuff you said.

What corrections? That pope statement was a joke, that I already said was bad. My statements about celibacy and the rule of leaders of the Catholic church to abide my celibacy have roots with other arguments that I have posted.